Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Lin Chu Booklet

I've now completed my last 20 versions of Lin Chu (at least I think they're the last). New Brunswick author and designer Lee Thompson is busy preparing the booklet, and copies will be available soon. Anyone who wants a preview of the poems can see my entry on this blog.

The booklets are available for $25.00, including shipping and handling. It is a limited, signed edition with a hand-sewn binding. Any queries can be sent directly to me at my e-mail address: allan-cooper@excite.com

There are a few tiny poems of Lin Chu that I haven't collected in this book--too few, really, to publish on their own. One is printed below as a little bonus.

Lin Chu wrote in the ecstatic love poem tradition of Rumi and Mirabai.


Little cricket, you called me.
My voice followed you
all the way home.


(Copyright Allan Cooper, 2006)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home